06 November 2016

Genocide Organ - Archive VIII

 "Over the past 14 years, I, John Wayne Gacy, have been appealing my conviction for the murder of 33 young men and boys. And I've been sentenced to 12 death sentences and 21 natural life's. Yet during that time on death row, over 25.000 people have written me with questions after reading the books, chapters and articles and the media's slandered accounts on me. Not to mention the fantasy movie 'To Catch A Killer'. There are 11 hardbound books, 39 other full chapters on me, 1 off Broadway play, 2 screenplays, 1 movie, 5 songs, plus over 5.000 articles which my name is mentioned in. And yet, no one of these have taken the time to actually talk to me."
- John Wayne Gacy - 

Archive VIII 10" (Tesco Organisation - 2016)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
;