18 April 2019

Alberich - Quantized Angel

  90s Esplendor Geometrico + Imminent Starvation + γαβγισματα = δισκαρα

Alberich returns to the warzone after a 9 year hiatus with the already sold out Quantized Angel. This time he's way more rhythmically inclined, like a production from the Ant-Zen/Hands axis but with more grit and less sheen. Between the bangers, you will find some moodier, synth driven tracks, which preserve the cold war atmosphere intact, but I'll keep returning to the heavy stuff, especially when my coffee isn't enough. 

Quantized Angel CD/LP (Hospital Productions - 2019)

1 comment :

  1. Hello there, my name is Darci Lyne, I am from a new jersey, USA. I was
    stuck in my love life and marriage for many years until I met a friend who told me about the Black magic temple, they provide a solution to all Astrological problems through my Black Magic temple Spells
    BLACK MAGIC SPELLS
    you want your ex back?
    political ambition?
    Childless problem solution?
    Financial problem solution?
    Dark magic powers?
    a solution to sickness and diseases of the body
    All type of problem solution by astrology?
    Divorce problem solution?
    Control your lover in hand by vashikaran?
    Marriage life problem solution?
    Black magic spells?
    Black magic woman?
    want a love spell for a new lover?
    Voodoo love spells?
    CONTACT -Email- blackmagicsolutions95@gmail.com
    you can also add him on Whats-app: +2349083639501

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
;